circuit trace Tutorials
circuit trace works with or without CAD netlists and lets you quickly and easily test and clear faults on your PC boards— especially those boards that have limited test access for oscilloscopes and logic analyzers. Traced circuit results can be saved and serve as the basis for go/no-go testing with precision diagnostics. Script programming enables scannable pins to test non-JTAG components and to customize boundary-scan applications.
circuit trace‘s features and tools include:
- BSDL file Syntax Checking
- Auto JTAG Chain Detection
- Test Access Port (TAP) tests including measurements for IDCODE and boundary register length,
- Trace connections on selected scan pins or all pins, and use as basis for go-no/go testing
- Supports IEEE 1149.6 AC testing
- Tests differential pairs
- Pin-level precision diagnostics
- GPIO control of unused JTAG controller pins
- USB 30MHz Dual Channel JTAG controller
- Individual scan pin selection and wiggling.
- Monitor (sampling) or application-mode signals
- Multiple project organization and selection
- Windows ribbon menu to organize and categorize application
- Script programming with flow control, pin-group variables, breakpoints and debug-watch values
- Settings for pin guards (constraints), PWR & GND assignments
- Context help
- Windows docking panels facilitate showing netlists, JTAG controller information, and file information
- Circuit netlists are presented in browsable tree format so that individual scan pins can be selected to examine and trace all circuit connections.
And Update Requests
onTAP Video Tutorials
circuit trace Download
circuit trace Video Tutorials
JTAG STIL Player Download
Basic Boundary Scan Building Blocks
Boundary Scan FAQs
A Look at BSDL
Register Today For A Free JTAG Evaluation!
Already an existing customer? Click Here for updated software.